Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tell me truthfully about your power confrontations?

Now I read this b4 and it did happen to me aswell I could only recall two memories 1. My sister dropped her necklace all of a sudden my speed was slow and I couldn't move any faster next I rose up fast (I was bending down) then I saw my sister about to slap me and she did . I predict I foresaw what was going to happen since things went very slow 2. This is what happen to others feelings of deja vu in a way , while I was chasing a person to get back my phone I got stop nearby a place I did not know I felt like I was playing tag - I was on one side of a wall and he was on another (I have no idea where I am ) all of a sudden my hearts starts beating fast and I look around to find myself having deja vu as if this was already planned a warning .so yeah I don't know if I have powers or not but I want to read what you guys have happened to you something like this . Birdkid15@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment