Friday, July 22, 2011

I hate to keep on touching on the subject of CM Punk but...?

why is everyone saying he shoot was" Obviously fake because he didn't mention going to TNA". Now I believe it was a worked shoot as much as the next guy but just because he said he want going to TNA doesn't mean anything. He worked in TNA before, TNA treated him like trash so he doesn't want to work there again. The reason he didn't mention TNA was for that reason, not because WWE didn't want mention of TNA. I guarantee you WWE has no problem with mentioning TNA(and they don't for an obvious reason. They know they are doing better so why should they worry about a rival business.) So why is it that everyone thinks that just because CM Punk didnt mention TNA, its all of a sudden because its scripted? I mean, hell, I bet you my entire home that TNA has just as much backstage politics, if not more, than WWE has. Anyway, sorry for coming off like I hate TNA. I used to like it back in probably 2008-2009 when there was no Hogan or Bischoff, but thats a story for another day. Thanks if you read the entire question and Id like legit responses please, none of that typing in all caps and calling me an idiot or mark or whatever crap

No comments:

Post a Comment