Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can you please help me?

So Social Security has checked to see if I'm still disabled.They sent me a lot of papers and so on to fill out.Thing is I haven't been to therapy since January 2011.I start new therapy this month.The doctor that takes care of me when I'm sick provides me with my medication,he's not a therapist or psychologist but legally he's allowed to give medication out.I mentioned everything I've posted here to Social Security. I explained that the old place that I attended therapy wasn't helpful and was only 5 minute sessions and sent off with a script.I also explained the new place that I start therapy at provides better services and will also write my scripts.I'm just nervous and a wreck.What do you think will happen? Will they kick me off of Social Security? I'm so nervous about going to this new therapy at this other place.I hope it's not terrible as the other place. Help,is this normal what I'm feeling? Is this anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment