Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kitchen shoes for culinary school?

I work in the bakery of my local grocery store and have not found shoes that really love my feet. I am currently wearing cheap tennis shoes and I can foresee horrible feet problems in the near future. I will also be starting culinary school soon and will need an all black, non-slip, water resistant, comfortable shoe. I will be on my feet up to 40 hours a week come August and need something that isn't going to make me cry at the end of a shift or class. I have been to Rack Room Shoes, Shoe Carnival and Academy but the only pair of kitchen appropriate work shoes I liked turned out to be the Mercy Work Crocs.. but I have reservations about the Crocs b/c they are just so darn silly looking. When I got home I did some research on Crocs and found the Bistro Crocs highly rated too. Please tell me if they are really as good as the reviews say. If you have never worn them, please don't comment. If you have a better suggestion I appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment