Friday, July 22, 2011

How can I get back up?

So, I have been in a epic struggle to keep my grade in my math and english classes normal ever since I started high school. I was depressed last year in my geometry class, since I failed at getting a decent grade, I wanted an A and got a D- instead, and in my Adv. english class I finished with a C which was dissatisfying. I am now in algebra 2, where once again I foresee an even graver fate than last year. I know that I can do it, but my will is being rubbed raw by absolute moron math teacher who expects everything that comes out of you're mouth to be perfect and precise to the subject. I know you may be asking why did I take algebra 2 if I still need to work on my math skills, well geuss what! They didn't let me take algebra 1 again. Now for English, I am in Adv. English 2, I chose this fate because the regular english class is actually a lot more work. The stuff i need are creativeness, knowledge of English(verbs, nouns, pronouns, etc.), and good essay writing skills. And even more unfortunately I just don't have the will to move on, my heart and passion for doing my school work has run drier then the sand in the Sahara, and even thoughts of re cooperating are depressing, resulting in me getting stuck in catastrophe mode. Please, give me ideas on how to get out of this with out dropping these classes. Oh and don't call me a whiny little kid, you should know that todays highschools truely fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment