Thursday, July 21, 2011

My ACL is loose after 3 months post op. Is this bad?

I had ACL reconstruction and lateral meniscus removal 11 weeks ago from today. I chose to use the Patella tendon graft. If anyone who had this surgery remembers before it, they done many tests to check for the ACL being torn. One of them was pulling on the shin bone to see if it parts from the thigh. Doing this, you can see your shin bone move kinda deforming your skin, or pushing your skin out. Mine has started to do this again, when I pull on my shin, it departs way more than my other knee. You can tell a big difference. But my knee feels normal and i can run without it giving away. It isn't giving away and i have no pain. I can still straighten it out as well as hyper extend it some, and bend it fully without any pain at all. I'm just worried because that ACL is loose like it was before surgery. Like i said, i can still run, walk without any pain, and bend fully and straighten without any giving out. I'm just worried about the looseness of the ACL. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment